Vital Oxide is an EPA-registered hospital grade disinfectant sanitizer, mold killer, and odor eliminator used to clean, just about any surface. With 7 uses in one it is NSF approved as a no rinse sanitizer for non-porous food contact surfaces. Vital Oxide can be used full strength as a disinfectant and diluted to a sanitizer for spray and/or foam application. There’s no smell and it’s safe for animals and humans.
7 Solutions In One:
- EPA Registered Hospital Disinfectant Cleaner – Contains no volatile organic compounds (VOCs) and kills a wide range of viruses and bacteria. It doesn’t contribute to mutating super bugs.
- Food Contact Sanitizer – NSF Registered (D2) Sanitizer: Vital Oxide kills 99.999% of bacteria, including eColi, Salmonella, Noro Virus and Listeria in less than 60 seconds, and it’s odorless, requires no rinse and doesn’t alter the taste of food that has been prepared on sanitized surfaces. (D2)
- Mold & Mildew Killer: Kills and prevents the formation of spores for up to 7 months.
- Allergen Eliminator: Can be used directly on pet bedding and sleeping areas to eliminate pet dander, dust mite, and cockroach allergens.
- Odor Eliminator: Removes malodors caused by smoke, trash, septic systems, bodily fluids, and more without fragrances or masking agents.
- HVAC & Air Ducts: Improves air quality by eliminating microbial contamination from bacteria, mold, mildew and other fungi.
- Soft Surface Sanitizer: Kills odors and odor-causing bacteria on carpets, upholstery, curtains, auto interiors, and more.
PLUS Vital Oxide Eliminates SARS-CoV-2 (COVID-19): Vital Oxide is listed on the US EPA List N: Disinfetants for use against SARS-CoV-2, the cause of COVID 19
EPA Category 4 – Low Toxicity: Safe for animals and humans | No Smell formula | No personal protective equipment required
Recommended Application and Uses:
- Veterinary: Kennels
- Transport vehicles
- Schools, Daycare, Gyms & Locker Rooms
- Nursing Homes
- Laundry Rooms
- Food Processing